Absolute compliance with Hazchem Safety Standards and ISO accreditation, as well as an impeccably maintained fleet of tanker trucks and well trained personnel, contribute to the delivery of quality products combined with quality service.
We deliver daily between 2 000 and 43 500 litre capacities to meet our clients’ individual needs.
Our fleet consists of tankers with the following capacities (litres): 16 000, 18 000, 23 000, 30 000, 36 000, 38 000, and 43 000.Pumps and Meters
All our pumps and meters at the yard and on our vehicles are calibrated at least twice a year – by an independent outside company – to ensure accuracy.Safety Aspects
- Safety is vital: drivers and personnel are required to exercise the ’safety first’ rule at all times
- All drivers are issued with safety Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) gear, and are in possession of a valid Dangerous Goods Permit (DGP) licence, Hazchem and medical certificates
- Drivers deliver as per the safety guidelines: safety PPE uniforms are worn, stop blocks are inserted in place, fire extinguishers placed, and tanks dipped prior to delivery
- Drivers perform a pre-trip check: any faults are reported to our site manager and the maintenance department. This is done to ensure our trucks are in full working order at all times
- All our vehicles are serviced at regular prescribed intervals, and may be out of circulation on the day of the service; however, without delays in our daily deliveries
- Tyres are checked regularly, with wheel alignment and balancing done on a regular basis.